Veggie Idlis - Healthy Breakfast
My daughter always asks & takes idli with chutney for breakfast to school. In her school most of the kids have breakfast at school.
I always try to add some veggies to her breakfast or to her idlis. This time I tried veggie idli and her breakfast box came empty from school :-)
Its a super easy recipe which will give all mother's the satisfaction.
Idli batter, Veggies (as per your wish), Cashews, oil, salt.
1. Chop all veggies finely.
2. Then heat non stick pan, add little oil to it. Add the cashews and fry it to golden color.
3. Add the veggies, pinch of salt and fry it for 5 mins.
4. Remove the fried veggies from the stove & add it to the idli batter, and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the veggie idli batter in the idli plates & pressure cook it for 5 mins.
6. Serve hot with coconut chutney.