Carrot is very good for our health. I tried giving carrot juice to my daughter but she doesn't like the taste so I tried this technic and it worked fine.
Carrot ( Coarsely grinded)
Sugar ( Make it powder along with 2 elachi in the mixie.)
Cashews & almonds
1. Heat ghee in a pan/kadai and fry cashews & almonds and keep it aside.
2. In the same pan add carrot and cook for 10 mins. Then add milk to it, mix well and allow it to boil.
3. Once the milk boils, check if the carrot is cooked and reduce the flame to sim.
4. Then add condensed milk to it, mix well and let it cook.
5. After 5 mins add sugar & elachi powder mix well.
6. Garnish with cashews & almonds.
7. Serve hot or cold. Kids loves it when it is cold.