Green peas masala dosa is my family's all time favorite. But this dosa recipe is dedicated to my friend "Kiran".
Click here for Green Peas Masala
Dosa batter (add little water to the idli batter to make dosa batter)
Green peas masala
1. Heat the dosa tawa. Apply 3 drops of oil & grease the tawa completely.
2. Take a ladle full of dosa batter and pour in the centre of the hot dosa tawa.
3. Then immediately spread the batter into thin round shape. Let it cook for a minute or until dosa becomes golden color. Reduce the flame to medium.
4. Then flip the dosa & let it cook on the other side for a minute.
5. Now take 2-3 tbsp full of cooked green peas masala and place it in the centre of the dosa and fold the dosa.
6. Reduce the flame to sim. Let it cook until the folded dosa becomes crispy.
7. Now crispy green peas masala dosa is ready. Serve hot.