My daughter is not a fussy eater. But she fights daily with me to eat one particular food...and that is chapati/roti. She hates rotis. So I have been trying different methods to make her eat/like rotis.
Paneer masala roll is one of the method I tried and fortunately it worked for me. If you're kid also fighting with you like mine......then please take this recipe.
Paneer - 1 cup - cut into cubes
Tomato - 2 big
Capsicum - half - cut into cubes
Garam masala/ chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Plain flour - 1 tbsp
Making Method of Paneer Masala:
1. In a bowl, add ginger garlic paste + soya sauce + chilli sauce + cubed paneer. Mix well and keep it aside. Let it marinate for 20 mins.
2. Grind the tomatoes in the mixer & keep it ready.
3. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a heavy bottom frying pan. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of flour over the marinated paneer cubes, mix it & add it to the oil.
4. Reduce the flame to sim & fry the paneer cubes well.
5. Once the paneer cubes turns golden color, add grinded tomato. Also add the marinated mixture if some are left. Mix well & let it cook for 2 mins.
6. Then add 1/2 tbsp of masala powder & salt. Also add capsicum. Mix gently & let it cook until the raw masala smell leaves.
7. Paneer masala is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves.
How to make Paneer Masala Roll:
1. Take a roti/chapati.
2. Apply a tbsp of chilli cheese & spread it over the roti.
3. Then take a tbsp of paneer masala, place it on one end of the roti.
4. Roll the roti tightly till the end.
5. Serve with any fruits/juice.