My daughter eats banana depending upon her mood...when she is in no mood bananas in my kitchen shakes herself and becomes Banana Milk Shake with her favorite chocolate flavor bournvita ;).
Here's my simple shake....
Banana - 1
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Bournvita - 2 tbsp ( can use any chocolate powder)
1. Remove the banana skin & slice the banana.
2. Fill the mixer/juicer with sliced bananas + sugar + milk + bournvita.
***adding this chocolate flavored bournvita gives additional taste.
3. Blend all the juice ingredients with high speed for a minute or two.
4. Pour it in a tall glass & garnish it with a sprinkle of little bournvita.
5. Serve chilled. Kids sure loves this chocii tasty banana milk shake.