Eating family's favorite food with the family makes the weekend very special. I made crunchy chicken fry this weekend & everything turned super special.....;)
Here's the recipe of my chicken fry.
Chicken - 2 pieces
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
Salt - pinch
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Egg white of 1 egg
Crushed masala corn flakes - 3 tbsp
Oil for frying
1. Clean the chicken & cut into big piece without bone, wash and keep it aside.
2. In a large bowl, add chicken + salt + chilli powder + corn flour. Mix all these ingredients well together & keep it aside for 10 mins.
3. In a shallow bowl, add the crushed corn flakes mixture.
4. In another shallow bowl, pour the egg white out of egg & keep it ready.
5. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the heavy bottom frying pan.
6. Take the masala mixed chicken and dip it in the egg white then roll it in the crushed corn flakes mixture and placed it in the frying pan.
7. Reduce the flame to sim. Let it cook slowly & nicely.
8. Turn the chicken over and cook equally on both the sides.
9. When the chicken turns to golden color the delicious crunchy chicken fry is ready. Remove it from the pan & serve hot with tomato sauce.