Frankly speaking I'm still not well but with severe cold & light fever I made these muffins for Priya's "Cooking with seeds" event, "Cooking with love - spouse" & for all other the events taking place this month.
Toooo...much nah....I know but couldn't sit/sleep quite all day knowing all my fellow foodie bloggers out there are making something beautiful, delicious & yummy for the events. :-)
Dates - 1 cup
Ragi flour - 1 cup
Butter - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract - 1 tbsp
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Choco powder - 2 tbsp
Baking Method :
1. Soak the seedless dates in 1 cup of water for 15 mins & wet grind it nicely in the mixer and keep it aside.
2. Sieve the ragi flour & mix with the baking powder and keep aside.
3. In a big bowl, add the butter and beat it well till it becomes fluffy.
4. Then add the sugar and beat well.
5. Next add the condensed milk to the mixture and continue to beat.
6. Add the eggs, milk & choco powder too. Beat it slowly & carefully.
7. Next add the grinded date mixture.
8. Then slowly add the ragi flour mixture and mix well.
9. Finally add the vanilla extract and beat nicely for 5 mins so that it mixes well with the muffin mixture.
10. Butter the muffin cups and slowly pour the cake mixture into it.
11. Place the muffin cups in the oven and set it for 20 mins ( setting times varies depending upon the type of oven you use) Insert tooth pick, if it comes clean then muffins are ready.
12. Remove it from oven & allow it to cool. Garnish with strawberry pieces or any fruits & serve.
Linking this to