Prawns is my family's favorite seafood. Not only for that, prawns is rich in protein, vitamin E, iron, zinc.... so I happily cook prawns at least once a week. :-)
Here is my style of recipe.
Prawns cleaned - 1 small bowl
Onion - 2 big
Tomato - 3 big
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Garam masala - 2 tbsp
1. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a heavy bottom frying pan. Add mustard. When mustard splatters, add curry leaves.
2. Then add onion & fry till it turns transparent. Add ginger garlic paste. Fry till the aroma comes & add tomatoes.
3. When tomatoes cooked, add prawns. Also add required salt to it.
4. Slow down the flame. Let the prawns cook.
5. Approximately after 15 mins add garam masala to the prawns.
6. Allow the masala mixture to blend & cook nicely with prawns. After 10 mins remove the gravy from fire.
7. Delicious prawns gravy is ready. Serve hot with white rice, roti, dosa.....etc.