Do this need a intro...ha ha...no right..
chicken fry is always delicious. No matter what food/rice it is..with chicken fry, my daughter will finish it quietly and neatly :-) .
Easy, simple recipe is here.
Chicken pieces/ chicken leg piece( cleaned)
Maid a/all purpose flour - 1 tbsp
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Chilli powder - 2 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Oil for frying
1. Mix all purpose flour, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, lemon juice together in a bowl.
2. Add chicken pieces to the mixture & let it soak for 45 mins.
3. After 45 mins, heat oil in frying pan. Take a chicken piece, dip nicely in the bread crumbs.
4. Then slowly & carefully place it in the hot oil and deep fry the chicken pieces.
5. Fry until all the sides of the chicken turns to dark brown color.
6. Garnish & serve hot.
7. Bread Crumbs: Dry grind the old dried bread.