It is very true that I can finish one plate of rice just with the smell of fish fry....ha ha...I know there are many like me. :-)
What if I have fish fry itself ...then 2 plates.. ha ha...
Fish fry is not a big deal when simple recipe is here.
Fish cleaned ( any variety) - 5 nos
Red chilli powder - 2 tbsp
Oil for frying
1. Take a big bowl. Add 2 tbsp of red chilli powder, salt & few drops of water. Mix well.
*****need not add water if cleaned fishes has water on it(wet).
2. Add cleaned fishes to it, mix well with hands so that the fishes get nicely covered with the masala.
**** be careful with the fish bones while mixing with hands.
3. Keep it aside for half an hour so that the masala is absorbed.
4. After half an hour, heat 4 tbsp of oil in a frying pan.
5. Place the fishes slowly in the hot oil. Reduce the flame to sim & let it cook.
6. Turn the fish over and cook equally on the both the sides.
7. When the fish turns to golden brown color the delicious fish fry is ready. So remove it from oil & Serve hot.