Dear friends, Happy New Year to you all...
Butter cake is something special I made to share with my neighbours & friends today.
Here is the recipe.
All purpose flour - 1cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup ( powdered)
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Salt - fat pinch
Unsalted Butter -1 cup
Condensed milk (Milk maid )- 1 cup
Egg - 1
Vanilla extract - 1 tbsp
Milk - 2 tbsp
1. Sieve the all purpose flour & mix with the baking powder and keep aside.
2. In a big bowl, add the butter and beat it well till it becomes fluffy.
3. Then add the powdered sugar & salt to butter and beat well.
4. Next add the condensed milk to the mixture and continue to beat.
5. Then slowly add the all purpose flour mixture and mix well.
6. Add the eggs & milk too. Beat it slowly & carefully.
7. Finally add the vanilla extract and beat nicely for 5 mins so that it mixes well with the cake mixture.
8. Place it in the oven pan and set it for 40 mins ( setting times varies depending upon the type of oven you use) Insert tooth pick, if it comes clean then cake is ready.
9. Remove it from oven & allow it to cool.
10. Then apply the icing on top of the cake & decorate it.
11. For Icing: Beat butter, icing sugar, hot water(2 tbsp), vanilla essence together, until it becomes smooth & creamy and use it.